Two debates over two nights featuring twenty candidates for president and five moderators. Lots of folks bloviating with one common theme: Donald Trump is Satan.
- Senator Sanders, you said on CNN that as president you would try to put private health insurance companies out of business. Wouldn’t that be unconstitutional?
- Senator Gillibrand, you told the Des Moines Register that opposing abortion is similar to racism. Many Christians believe abortion is the taking of a human life. Are these Christians racist in your opinion?
- Senator Warren, you have called for the elimination of ICE. How would you deal with people who enter the USA illegally? Would there be any penalty? Please be specific.
- Vice President Biden, in 1975, you said quote: “I don’t feel responsible for the sins of my father and grandfather… and I’ll be damned if I feel responsible to pay for what happened 300 years ago.” That’s a strong anti-reparations statement. Why did you say it?
- Mr. O’Rourke, you oppose all border barriers. But they have worked in San Diego and Yuma, Arizona, among other places. How would you stop millions of people from illegally crossing the southern border? Be specific please.