Each year the Business & Media Institute looks back on the year’s news and selects the top 10 worst economic myths. Here is our 2010 list:
10. GM Repayment Shows Taxpayer Bailout Worked
9. All the Economy Needs is More Stimulus
8. Soda is Like Cocaine and Ads Cause Obesity
7. Obama the Tax Cutter
6. The Tea Parties are Astroturf, but Green Groups Aren’t.
5. Despite Largest Budget in History, Obama is Fiscally Conservative
4. Lack of Press Freedom in Gulf Doesn’t Point to Obama
3. Nearly 10 Percent Unemployment Isn’t So Bad
2. ClimateGate? What ClimateGate?
1. The Chamber of Commerce is Taking ‘Secret Foreign Money’ for Election